Saturday, January 5, 2008

Words - Thoughts - Energy

Our words are powerful. In actuality words reveal our thoughts.

What really creates is our energy or 'vibration'.

We are like tuning forks. When a tuning fork is struck, the matching tuning fork across the room will respond. It is like that for us. When we are thinking and feeling a certain way, we attract what matches that.

I was thinking more about my experience yesterday with the severe weather. When I said 'It is a miserable day', my words revealed my thoughts and how I was feeling about the weather and my day. The events of the day reflected my attitude.

Today I had more challenges with heavy rains. I had to clear the river next to the apartment complex again. The sand bags I put in front of the doors to the hair salon and our laundry room did not work the way I had hoped.

What I noticed today is that my attitude was different. My thoughts were more cheerful, and my attitude was more positive. I was able to smile and be grateful that I knew what needed to be done and had the energy to do it.

Being aware and making progress is the key. It is about improvement, not perfection.

No comments: